Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ok... so this is the thing.... I'm SO ANGRY! This just isn't fair. Do you know what I wanted to be when I grew up? I wanted to be a mom. I mean, I wanted to work too... but inside of me I always knew that the most IMPORTANT job I'd ever have was being a mother. I know that things like this happen, you know? I mean, I don't expect to lead a charmed life. It's just, why THIS thing??

Oh, I miss my family. My grandmother is the most amazing woman. Throughout my entire life, she has been this warm, bright, presence of acceptance and love and understanding. When I just have the chance to talk to her on the phone it brightens my day. I feel like, if I could just be in her presence... if I could just lay my head on her shoulder... that I might find a little peace.

No comments: